HOW USE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE TRADER
ATTENTION: ONLY FOR COUNTRIES DIFFERENT OF BULGARIA - THE MINIMUM OF ORDERED QUANTITY OF GOODS VIA TRADE PLATFORM www.klimatik.bg/ IN ONE ORDER HAVE TO BE MORE THEN 1000 EURO, IN OTHERWISE THE ORDER WILL BE NOT ACCEPTED AND GOODS WILL NOT BE SEND.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.This document contains General Terms and Conditions, according to which the TRADER provides services to users / customers through the Internet store /www.klimatik.bg /. These conditions are binding on all users. By clicking the "ORDER" button, the user / customer agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Identification of the user / client in order to reproduce his statement for acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions and for the order is made through the log files stored on the server of /www.klimatik.bg /, storage of the IP address of the user / client, as well as any other information.
3. The products that are on the website of /www.klimatik.bg / do not constitute a legally binding offer, but are rather a demonstrative online catalog describing the product line of the trader.
4. After clicking the "ORDER" button, users agree to purchase the selected goods in the "TROLLEY" list. This action is legally binding. The customer receives a confirmation of the order and upon receipt of this confirmation it is considered that the contract has been concluded.
5. The TRADER reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are not available or available in the warehouse of the TRADER. In the absence of stock of the ordered goods, within the working week the TRADER notifies the consumer / customer of its exhaustion by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the customer or to the specified phone number. In this case, if a transfer has already been made to the merchant's account, the customer will be able to choose between a refund, cancellation of the order or an order for another product / products at the same price.
6. The contractual language is Bulgarian, and payments will be made in Bulgarian levs with VAT.
7. All orders received on the website www.klimatik.bg are accepted, serviced and processed until 14:00 on working days (Monday-Friday). Orders received after this time are processed on the next business day. The User / Customer bears the full risk of damage / loss of the goods upon delivery. Immediately after handing over the goods by courier, the TRADER is released from the risk that is transferred to the consumer / customer. The TRADER is not responsible for the delay in case the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.
8. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the consumer / customer or a person authorized by him. Any damage, shocks and other damages should be reported immediately to the TRADER. In the event that damage is found to have occurred during the transportation of the goods, the TRADER is not responsible for the warranty service of this product. In cases when the TRADER has specified in writing a specific date and time for delivery, the statement is binding. If any of the following data about the Client are indicated when submitting the application, incorrect or wrong: address; name of contact person; email; contact phone, the TRADER is not bound by any obligation to fulfill the order.
8a. Upon delivery of the goods, the consumer / customer or another person signs the accompanying documents. Anyone who is not the holder of the application, but accepts the goods upon delivery and is at the address specified by the customer is considered another person.
Any non-receipt of the goods by the consumer / customer (except for the cases described below in item 8b) is considered an unjustified refusal of the goods and the TRADER is released from its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
In case the Customer is not found within the deadline for delivery to the specified address or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, this is considered an unreasonable refusal to receive the goods by the consumer / customer.
In case of unfounded refusal, the Customer owes payment of all fees and costs related to the delivery and return of the goods.
In case of unreasonable refusal by the consumer / customer to receive the goods, and it has already been paid, the Merchant returns the difference between the amount received and the costs (so far and in the future) incurred for the order of the goods.
8b. When the delivered goods clearly do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the Customer and this can be established by its ordinary inspection, the Customer may request that the delivered goods be replaced with those corresponding to his purchase order within 24 hours of receipt. j.
III. WARRANTY PERIODS
The TRADER offers a warranty document to its customers for a purchased product, if such a document is provided by the manufacturer of the product.
Where not specified, the warranty period is 12 months and begins to run from the date of the invoice and applies to factory defects due to the fault of the manufacturer and to damages caused by proper exploitation.
The repair is carried out in the workshop of the Authorized Service Base (OSB).
The customer keeps the warranty card and the invoice for the purchase of the goods until the warranty period expires.
During the warranty period, OSB undertakes to replace or repair parts or assemblies of the purchased equipment, in the event that they are not caused by foreseeable and unforeseeable external influences, electric shocks, or due to improper operation or transportation of the installed equipment by the customer (in the event of an electrical appliance problem, please turn off the power supply and call OSB).
Not subject to warranty: batteries, remote control, plastic parts and filters.
The time limit for repairing the damage that has occurred is up to 30 working days for the city of Sofia, and up to 35 working days outside of Sofia.
The seller assumes no responsibility for damages arising from the regular or irregular operation of the goods.
Transport costs in the absence of a defect are paid by the customer.
The guarantee is not recognized in the following cases:
- After the warranty period has expired.
-When any of the conditions for storage and operation, which are specified in the documents accompanying the product, are not observed: Operating manual, Instruction for work, safety, service, etc.
-When mechanical components are worn during the normal operation of the device.
- When the damage was caused by shocks, transportation, mechanical or other overloads, as well as in natural disasters-force majeure.
-When the damage is caused by negligent treatment of the goods,
- When the damage occurred as a result of falling on an external object, the action of an aggressive environment or elementary care was not taken for the product during operation.
-When the owner cannot present a completed company warranty card and purchase invoice together with the damaged product.
-When the serial number of the product has been changed, forged or deleted.- When an attempt is made to remove the defect from an unauthorized service base.
9. The prices indicated on the site do not include packaging and transportation. In case the goods are sent outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the consumer / customer should pay all customs and others. fees and taxes related to exports.
The TRADER has the right without prior notice to change at any time the prices, terms and conditions concerning the sold services and the use of www.klimatik.bg. The prices of already purchased goods cannot be changed.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER / CLIENT
10. The user / client has the opportunity to view and after filling in the registration form to order the announced goods on the Internet store /www.klimatik.bg /.
11. The user / customer has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
12. The user / customer is fully responsible for the protection of his username and password, as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party using the username and password. The User is obliged to immediately notify the TRADER of any case of unauthorized access by using his username and password, as well as whenever there is a danger of such use.
13. The consumer is obliged to pay the price of his order according to the method of payment indicated by him in the order for the respective order.
14. Each user, regardless of whether he is a client of the TRADER is obliged when using the services:
• not to violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and human rights, in accordance with the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and the recognized international acts;
• not to harm the good name of another and not to call for a violent change of the constitutional order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to incite racial, national, ethnic or religious hatred;
• not to violate other people's property or non-property, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc .;
• to comply with the Bulgarian legislation when using the services provided by www.klimatik.bg;
• to immediately notify the TRADER of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the provided services;
• not download, send, transmit, distribute or use in any way and do not make available to third parties software, computer programs, files, applications or other materials containing computer viruses, unauthorized remote control systems ("Trojan horses "), computer codes, or materials designed to interrupt, impede, disrupt, or restrict the normal functioning of computer hardware or software or telecommunications equipment or aimed at unauthorized intrusion into or access to foreign resources or software;
• not to commit malicious acts;
• to indemnify the TRADER and all third parties for all damages and lost profits, including for any costs and paid attorney's fees, incurred as a result of claims from and / or paid compensations to third parties in connection with websites, hyperlinks, materials or information that the User has used, posted on the server, sent, distributed, made available to third parties or made available through /www.klimatik.bg / in violation of the law, these General Terms, Good Morals or Internet ethics;
14a. When ordering, the Customer undertakes to indicate the exact and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the delivery costs when it is not free and to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods. In the event that it is not explicitly stated that the delivery is free, it is considered remunerative.
14b. The customer prints and keeps a copy of the order for future reference.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TRADER
15. The TRADER does not have the obligation and the objective ability to control the way in which the users use the provided services.
16. The TRADER has the right, but not the obligation to store materials and information located on the server of /www.klimatik.bg /.
17. The TRADER has the right at any time, without notifying the User / customer, when the latter uses the services in violation of these terms and conditions, and at the discretion of the TRADER to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site. The TRADER is not liable to consumers and third parties for damages and lost profits resulting from the termination, suspension, modification or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy, inaccuracy, or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transmitted, used, , recorded or made available through /www.klimatik.bg /.
17a. After receiving the payment, the TRADER undertakes to transfer to the consumer / customer the ownership of the goods ordered for purchase, to deliver the goods ordered for purchase on time, to check for technical condition each item before shipping (if possible). without compromising the integrity of the packaging).
18. The MERCHANT is not liable for damages caused to software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or for loss of data resulting from materials or resources sought, downloaded or used in any way through the services provided. The advice, consultations or assistance provided by the specialists and employees of the TRADER in connection with the use of the services by the users does not give rise to any responsibility or obligations for the TRADER. The company is not responsible for incorrect information provided by the manufacturer about the product.
19 The TRADER has the right to collect and use information related to its Users / customers, regardless of whether they are registered.
20. The information under the previous article may be used by the TRADER, except in case of explicit disagreement of the User, sent to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The TRADER collects and uses the information to improve the services offered. All purposes for which the TRADER will use the information will be in accordance with Bulgarian law, applicable international instruments and good manners.
21. The TRADER is not responsible for non-fulfillment of its obligations under this contract in the event of circumstances that the TRADER did not foresee and was not obliged to foresee - including cases of accidental events, problems in the global Internet and in the provision of the services beyond the control of the TRADER
22. The TRADER has the right to install cookies on the users' computers. Cookies are text files that are saved by the Website on the User's hard drive and allow the recovery of information about the User, identifying and allowing tracking of his actions, the websites he visits, the hyperlinks he uses, the information he uses and records others.
VII. PERSONAL DATA
23 The TRADER offers to its Users / clients the confidentiality of the provided information and personal data. The latter will not be used, provided or brought to the notice of third parties except in the cases and under the conditions specified in these General Terms. The TRADER protects the personal data of the user / customer, which became known to him when filling in the electronic form for making a purchase application, and this obligation is waived in case the Customer has provided incorrect data. Subject to applicable law and the provisions of these General Terms, the TRADER may use the personal data of the Customer only for the purposes provided in the contract. Any other purposes for which the data is used will be in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international acts, the Internet ethics, the rules of morals and good manners.
23a The TRADER undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Client to third parties - government agencies, companies, individuals and others, except in cases where he has received the express written consent of the Client, the information is required by government agencies or officials who under current law they are empowered to request and collect such information. The TRADER is obliged to provide the information by law.
24 The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by the TRADER, which entitles him to change the characteristics of the services provided and these General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in legislation. In case the User states before sending the goods that he does not agree with the changes, the TRADER has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of services to the User.
25. "User / client" means anyone who has loaded the Internet site /www.klimatik.bg / on their computer.
26. "Order" means the selected goods and all other attributes related to the method of delivery and payment of the goods by the customer / consumer.
27. The online store /www.klimatik.bg / is the property of the TRADER, ie. on:
VAT ID: BG831349157
Address: Sofia 1000, 38 Iskar Str
tel .: +359 2 983 33 88
.28. All disputes between the parties shall be settled in a spirit of understanding and good will. In the event that no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes concerning the filling of gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, shall be resolved by the competent court for registration of the TRADER, according to the Bulgarian legislation.